My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 25mm roman era roman - late auxiliaries 13 figs infantry - inf (22062)
- LOT OF 12 FORD GT 40 1 43 SPORT CARS DIECAST IXO MODEL CAR COLLECTIBLE RESELLER
- LEGO City 60102 Airport VIP Service Brand New In Sealed Box Plane Limo
- Transformers Beast Wars Megatron Hasbro 1997 Ultra Class Predacon T-Rex
- 21st Century Toys DiD Dragon BBI Elite Force GI Joe 1 6 12 ...
- Hot Toys MMS346 Star Wars FINN & First Order RC Stormtrooper 1 6 scale figure
- Takom Model kit 1 144 WWII Landkreuzer P1000 Ratte & Panzer VIII Maus [2 in 1]
- HUBSAN H501S X4 FPV DRONE W GPS 1080P Headless Follow Me RTH , Advanced Edition
- Zomlings in the Town Series 1 LOADS TO CHOOSE FROM Some Rare's
- TOP MARQUES 034BN TOYOTA CELICA GT4 RAC 1992 model car Win C Sainz L Moya 1 18
- RIO RI4500 FIAT 238 KNORR 1974 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- CORGI CLASSICS SHORT BROS. 31010 Ltd Edition.
- BANDAI HGUC 1 144 GUNPLA STARTER Set RX-78-2 GUNDAM + MS-06 ZAKU II Model Kit
- WWE Wrestling Tough Talkers Total Tag Team Randy Orton Action Figure
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Academy Boeing B-29A Superfortress 1 72nd + Aeromaster B-29s over Korea decals, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Trumpeter 1 32 Fairey Swordfish Mk.II, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…