My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 10mm 7YW prussian - dragoons 15 figures - cav (35696)
- DIE CAST RENNWAGEN - SCHNELLTRANSPORTER - 1955 MERCEDES COLLECTION 1 43 (00)
- BNIB Lego Juniors Pony Farm 10674 in Pink Storage Box
- -- G1 Transformers - Decepticon Headmaster Weirdwolf - Partner Monzo - Head --
- James Bond Oddjob of First Edition. Rare
- DC Direct Batman Animated High Quality 17 Marionette Puppet Figure -Rare&Minty
- Sphere Products - Transit Case (no middle shelf) - Box B - Solid Handle
- NEW Quanum Upgraded V2Pro Goggles, 8ch Rx, VTX & Camera PNP set ready for FPV UK
- The Big Boy 1000 Pc Jigsaw Puzzle. SunsOut. Delivery is Free
- CORGI 479 COMMERCIAL MOBILE CAMERA VAN BOXED
- Porsche 911 997 Team Motorsport Academy Carrera Cup 2007 Spark 1 43 MX004 Mo
- 1 43 SUBARU IMPREZA 555 1993 RAC RALLY ARI VATANEN `CORGI`` VANGUARDS`
- Vintage lego 1998 extreme team original and complete
- McFarlane Toys NFL Series 8 Action Figures Sealed CASE of 12 MANNING LEWIS GREEN
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Sailor Moon Princess Serenity Anime Resin Model Garage Kit E2046, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Hobbyboss 85519 1 35th scale M911 C-HET & M747 Semi Trailer, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…