My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- AMT 1 48 DOUGLAS BOSTON TURBINLITE CONVERSION (FROM A-20 HAVOC KIT) MANY EXTRAS
- Scalextric Digital Dodge Vipers Working Front & Rear Lights Fully Serviced
- 4FEF 2.4GHz Drone UAV Visual Follow One Key Take Off LED Lighting
- Vtech InnotabMax Pink Girls VGC with cover
- Opel Kadett C Berlina 1978 gold diecast model car 400048100 Minichamps 1 43
- VITESSE PORSCHE 911 R NO 43 MIB 1 43
- LEGO 70162 ULTRA AGENTS INFERNO INTERCEPTION
- 1999 WCW Road Wild Wrestlers Motorcycle Sting, Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, goldberg
- Gi Joe Vintage 1982 Grand Slam Straight Arm Great Condition
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Trumpeter 1 35 01033 Russian Zil-131V towing PR-11 SA-2 Guide Model Military Kit, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Emhar Bedford 'OLB' LWB 'O' Series 5-ton Tanker 1 24 Scale Model Kit, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…