My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 15mm dark ages slav - Archers 16 Infantry - inf (A1352)
- Corgi CC99121 BMW New Mini Cooper - Diorama & 3 Model Set In Mint Condition
- LEGO Star Wars The Twilight 7680 (USED WITH BOX 100 % COMPLETE)
- Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary JETFIRE Complete Leader
- STAR WARS VINTAGE 1977 TATOOINE SCAVENGER JAWA FIGURE W CLOAK AND BLASTER RIFLE
- GUNDAM 00 GUNDAM SEVEN SWORD G 1 60 FIG
- Bronco 1 35 Sd.Kfz. 6 3 5t. Diana CB35038
- Tamiya Boomerang 5855 Original 1987 NIB Kit
- 47 x PERSONALISED FUN FACE MASKS - STAG HEN PARTY - SEND US YOUR PIC - FREE P&P
- 1 18 Kyosho Bentley Mulsanne Speed Diecast Metal car Model Toy Gift White
- Polistil 1 25 Scale Model Car 02256 - Porsche 956 Racing
- Record Kit 1 43 - Porsche 911 Mounted Carlo Rally 1982 Esso
- Rare TY Beanie Baby Peace Bear With Tag & Errors Retired
- WWE Lucha Dragons Sin Cara and Kalisto wrestling figures, loads more for sale
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Trumpeter 00347 - 1 35 WWII US Navy LCM (3) Landing craft, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add TAMIYA 1 24 BMW 320i RACING MODEL KIT - SPORTS CAR SERIES 2402, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…