My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- SCALEXTRIC C3878 Jaguar E-Type Union Flag Livery
- HPI SAVAGE X 4.6 [Radio Gear] Genuine HPi Racing R C Standard & Hop-Up Parts
- Leapfrog Leappad Ultra Green Tablet
- RIO RI4344 ALFA ROMEO P3 N.19 AUSTRALIA 1950 R. WAMSLEY 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST
- VERY NICE TOOTSIETOY 1985 CORVETTE IN ORIGINAL DISPLAY BOX
- Lego 8095 Star Wars Clone Wars General Grevious’ Starfighter
- NXT Champion 4x Lot Bobby Roode KO Owens Shinsuke Nakamura Samoa Joe Wwe Elite
- MP Gautheron Kranyus 8-inch Vinyl Figure by Teodoru & Martian Toys
- Boglins Boxed Large Boglin Muppet Puppet Vlobb
- Rare Street Fighter II- Spin Launcher & Ryu Spin Fighter-Bandai- Capcom
- MIN35262 - Miniart 1 35 - SU-76M with Crew Special Edition
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that L135 195x Kleeware Model Kit 3176 - U.S. Navy Blimp 1 330, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Gunze Sangyo 1 24 Porsche 935 Turbo Race Car Great Condition Vintage Very Rare, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…