My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Caterpillar CAT High Line Series 85192 CAT D6K XL Diecast Car Vehicles 1 50TH
- Road Signature 1958 Aston Martin DB2-4 Mark III Red 1 18 Scale Diecast 92788 MIB
- BRAND NEW LEGO WORLD RACERS 8863 8-14 YEARS
- Transformers SOUNDWAVE & DOOMBOX NEW BUMBLEBEE MOVIE
- 2000 Hasbro 12 Pearl Harbor Diamond Head Lookout Invasion Alert (4GI138)
- Boxed Grandstand Star Force Vintage Electronic Game
- Bandai NXEDGE STYLE NX-0009 MS UNIT Gundam OO Qan[T] 4549660012610
- KASL Hobby 1 48 F-14A B D Slat & Wing Flap Set for Tamiya kits
- Blade Vortex 150 Pro BNF Basic
- Peanuts Great Pumpkin Figure Set Snoopy Schroder & Lucy
- Vintage Britains 9527 - FORD 5000 Tractor diesel - 1 32 Mint in Box
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Airfix 1 350 Type 45 Destroyer HMS Daring, Duncan, Dragon (Imperfect Box), and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 200mm 1 9 Berdan Sharpshooter, American Civil War, sculpted by Carl Reid, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…