My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- KM Woven Graphite Upgrade Set Fits HPI Baja King Motor RCModelz
- NEW WADDINGTONS 2005 CHRISTMAS JIGSAW PUZZLE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS 1000 PIECES
- MATCHBOX LESNEY MODEL No.72a FORDSON MAJOR TRACTOR MIB
- PORSCHE 911 CARRERA RS 993 1995 red Red MINICHAMPS 1 43
- IXO Models 1 43 Scale Diecast LM1949 - Ferrari 166MM Winner Le Mans 1949
- Waspinator Transformers Beast Wars LOT Transmetals Fox Kids Hasbro ALL MISP Wasp
- 1980'S WWF LGN Titan Sports Wrestling Figure Big John Studd
- Marauder Task Force (3.75 Inch) Male Strato-Ops
- Star Wars Legion - Priority Supplies Battlefield - (Painted or Unpainted)
- Lot (2) 2004 Marvel Ent. Comics Iron Man Battle Damaged body Wall Hanger Novelty
- Hasegawa 1 700 JMSDF Myoko DDG-175
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Vintage Waddingtons Limited Edition Christmas Jigsaw - NEW and SEALED, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add VICTORY VINTAGE 1930s 100pc ARTISTIC gold BOX COMPLETE WOODEN JIGSAW PUZZLE, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…