My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Gate 1 18 Mazda Mx-5 LHD 2nd Generation White Rare Colour
- Sauber C29 De La pink Gp 2010 Minichamps 1 43 410100122 Model
- Universal Hobbies UH5709 Krone Profi Liner Scania R5850 Curtain 1 50 Scale Boxed
- Lego 2000446 Building My SG - SG50 Special Edition - NEW Singapore
- WWF ROWDY RODDY PIPER MOC SERIES 2 HASBRO 1991 ACTION FIGURE SPANISH CARD
- New C. Negola dazzle paint Max Toy Soft Vinyl Figure F S
- BANDAI S. H. FIGUARTS DRAGON BALL Z YAMCHA TAMASHII WEB NEW
- YONE CRAZY CLOWN HEAD WIND MECHANISM IN ORIGINAL BOX JAPAN EXCELLENT CONDITION
- RT-Diorama 35166 French Village Part 1
- Speed EZRun V3 3-8S ESC Control MAX5 200A Brushless Hobbywing 1 6th
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Puzz 3D Titanic 398 Piece Puzzle. Brand New, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add AMGlobal 4 in a Row. Four in a Row Game, Line Up 4, Classic Family Toy, Board, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…