My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Games Workshop Warhammer Lizardmen Kroxigor Kroxigors x3 Metal Complete Fantasy
- Tamiya 1 35 German Leopard 2 A6 Main Battle Tank
- Carrera Special SANTA CHRISTMAS car, Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR 1 32 scalextric fly
- Batman DC The Dark Knight Rises Battle at the Bank Figure Multi-Colour
- 1 18 Biante - Ford XB Falcon Hardtop - John Goss Special - Apollo bluee
- Franklin Mint 1935 Mercedes Benz 500K Special Roadster - In Display Case
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that MARBLE Hanayama Cast Metal Brain Teaser Puzzle. Hanayama Puzzles of Japan, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add (10) - Sidiou Group Merry Puzzle 3D Wooden Puzzle DIY Model Viennese Courtyard, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…