My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Franklin 1 12 Ford Shelby Cobra 427 1966
- Ebbro 44938 OKINAWA IMP Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 Super GT300 2013 52 1 43 scale
- Smart Roadster 2003 Grey 1 43 Minichamps 400032131 Model Diecast
- LEGO Hero Factory 6201 Toxic Reapa
- MOC WWE Ring Rage Ruthless Aggression 17.5 John Cena 2005 Jakks Pacific
- 1982 G.I.Joe colorforms Grunt Flash Scarlett Snake Eyes Cobra Commander
- EAGLEMOSS MARVEL CHESS COLLECTION No.1 SPIDER-MAN AND MAGAZINE
- THE ULTIMATE HIGH VALUE MYSTERY BOX
- SKODA 42CM M.1917 HEAVY SIEGE HOWITZER -SIEGE OF SEVASTOPOL 1942 1 35 SCALE
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…