My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Franklin 1 12 Ford Shelby Cobra 427 1966
- Ebbro 44938 OKINAWA IMP Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 Super GT300 2013 52 1 43 scale
- Smart Roadster 2003 Grey 1 43 Minichamps 400032131 Model Diecast
- LEGO Hero Factory 6201 Toxic Reapa
- AJPW NOAH MITSUHARU MISAWA & KEIJI MUTO MUTA 20th Anniversary DX Figure
- Tokyo Marui No.52 G3 normal magazine for Standard electric Japan Import
- Iron Spider Avengers Infinity War Marvel Select Action Figure 18 cm
- SMALL HOUSE (Streets + Gangs of Rome) - 28mm - ASSEMBLED MDF & HIGHLY PAINTED
- Traxxas VXL-3s Waterproof Brushless Speed Controler (200A) - Z-TRX3355X
- SCALEXTRIC EXCL BOXED DURACELL INDY NO 9 REF C194
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…