My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Opel Kadett C 40 Jahre Red Prasentation Iaa 1973 Minichamps 1 43 436045620 Model
- Opel Rekord A Coupe 1962 Crystal Turquoise Metallic 1 43 Minichamps 400041024
- 75204 LEGO Star Wars Sandspeeder 278 Pieces Age 7+ New Release 2018
- New Transformers toy Transform Element TE-01 OP Commander Action Figure
- MEN OF MEDAL 1988 ARMORED TRANSPORT ACTION VEHICLE & CARRYING CASE MATTEL SEALED
- ESSEX MINIATURES 28mm COLONIAL BRITISH 21ST LANCERS AND HORSES X 8 FIGS NEW
- DC Direct Crisis on Infinite Earths Series 3 Batman Action Figure - Mint
- British 25Pdr Field Gun Mk.Ii W Limber ( Smart Kit) Dragon Kit 1 35 D6774 Model
- VINTAGE 1960'S OFFICIAL SLOT CAR RACING KIT WITH TONS OF SLOT CAR ACCESSORIES
- Foldable RC 1080P Wide Angle WIFI FPV Drones With Camera HD Mini Helicopter
- Tekno 58969 Scania R Topline 4x2 Gardinenplszg 1 50
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Scalextric Jaguar XJ220 C2323 GAMLEYS LIMITED EDITION M B, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Scalextric Ford RS200 Stig Blomqvist Rally Sweden 1986 DPR & Lights (C3493) New, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…