My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Team Yankee - Amx-10 Rc Recce Platoon - NATO - TFBX05
- Corgi 107 1st Issue Tin Fin Batman Glastron Batboat & Trailer original
- Lego ideas old fishing store 21310 (Brand New Unopened)
- Transformer Transformer Foma Revenge Nest [Deluxe Class + Deluxe Class Banburubi
- 1984 Vintage Gi Joe...............BARONESS 100% Complete
- Dc Action Figure Injustice Flash and Raven Dc Collectibles
- Tamiya Vintage 1 20 Scale Brabham BT46 Alfa Romeo F1 Model Kit New Lauda Watson
- Scalextric 3693A Ford Sierra RS500 V BMW E30 Slot Cars with lights, magna, DPR
- L.O.L. Surprise Dolls – Series 2
- 1994 JEAN ALESI FERRARI 412 T1 1 18 TOBACCO
- Saab 9-5 Sport Combi Aero 2002 bluee Metallic 1 43 Premium x prd514 NEW
- 1 43 VW TIGUAN L 2017 DIE CAST MODEL
- LEGO.. 75171 ... Star Wars Battle on Scarif.. BRAND NEW. Box has NOT been opened
- EA Sports Madden 17 Ultimate Team Series 2 Von Miller Action Figure
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Carrera Digital 132 30680 Porsche GT3 Rsr Haribo Racing Nip in Box, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Scalextric Digital Pit Lane Game C7041, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…