My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Legend 1 35 AVDS-1790 Engine & Compartment Set for AFV Club Shot-Kal
- Fly BMW M3 GTR Daytona 24h 2002 Slot Car 1 32 A285 Flyslot 88009
- 6-Axis Gyro 2.4Ghz Drone Quadcopter Helicopter Aircraft LED Video HD Camera
- Hot Wheels Batman Dark Rider Cars x 10 ( NEW )1995 1997 Happy Meal Toys
- Lancia Delta S4 San Remo 1989 1 18 - T9-1800215 TRIPLE9
- HOT WHEELS 1 43 Scale Diecast 4626 FERRARI F399 1999
- Arexx ARX-03 Asuro Programmable Robot Kit
- WWE WWF Hasbro Series Hawk from Legion Of Doom LOD Mint condition figure
- 1 6 Scale Army Special Forces Soldiers Police Dogs 12 Action Figures Wargame
- Diamond Select Toys Marvel Retro Captain America Action Figure Set Limited Edit
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Scalextric Superslot Jaguar XJ220 Hisinsa gold Logo H2025, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 88154 FLY CAR MODELS 1 32 SLOT CARS CHRYSLER VIPER GTS-R 24H. SPA 2003 A-209, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…