My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Legend 1 35 AVDS-1790 Engine & Compartment Set for AFV Club Shot-Kal
- Fly BMW M3 GTR Daytona 24h 2002 Slot Car 1 32 A285 Flyslot 88009
- 6-Axis Gyro 2.4Ghz Drone Quadcopter Helicopter Aircraft LED Video HD Camera
- Hot Wheels Batman Dark Rider Cars x 10 ( NEW )1995 1997 Happy Meal Toys
- Neo Opel Diplomat Cabriolet 1971 1 43 Scale Neo46135
- OLD DINKY TOYS RANGE ROVER EMERGENCY AMBULANCE REF 280 MADE GREAT BRITAIN 1973
- Lego Games 3861 Champion New Ovp Misb
- VINTAGE 1993 90s HASBRO WWF WRESTLING SERIES 7 CRUSH ACTION FIGURE MOC CARDED
- 1 6 Scale Soldier Story SS104 German KSM VBSS Figure G36K-IdZ Assault Rifle Set
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Scalextric Superslot Jaguar XJ220 Hisinsa gold Logo H2025, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 88154 FLY CAR MODELS 1 32 SLOT CARS CHRYSLER VIPER GTS-R 24H. SPA 2003 A-209, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…