My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Slot SICA25D Porsche 962 IMSA 24h Daytona 1987 slot Car CA25D
- 1FB1 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis 720P Quadcopter Funny HD Drone 2 Camera Hover Aircraft Toy
- Smithsonian Human Skeleton PerfectCast Museum Craft Kit. Shipping is Free
- Audi A5 Rs5 Team Audi Sport Abt Sportsline Season Dtm 2014 Spark 1 43 5021400133
- Ktm 450 SX-F Red Bull Factrory Racing 2014 Ryan Dungey 1 10 Model 57633 cross
- LEGO 41340 Friends Friendship House 2018
- WWE - Wrestler Jeff Hardy Jakks Unmatched Fury Platinum Ed Series 3 Figure 2007
- 1 6 DRAGON GERMAN 15TH SS GRENADIER 1st LATVIAN K-98 WINTER GEAR WW2 DID BBI 21
- 6mm WW2 german - battlegroup world war 2 - inf (20400)
- Ships’ Plans for HMS Enterprize.
- Atalante et Pyros mini statuette metal Decotoys 20014 numerede
- OS Engine MAX 21VG-P ES L-OS13642
- Josephine Wall 1000Masterpieces Jigsaw Puzzle In The Tin,NEW&SEALED,RARE
- OTTO OT130 AUDI S1 QUATTRO RALLY CAR W ROEHRL 1985 SAN REMO RALLY 1 18 BNIB MIB
- Premium ClassiXXs 1 43 VW LT28 Bus Brandweer Waspik LIMITED 500 PCS ART-13353
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that RARE BUTTON MOON MR SPOON MUSICAL PLUSH SOFT TOY BY goldEN BEAR (A), and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add MOTHERS DAY XXL EXTRA LARGE TEDDY BEAR GIANT HUGE JUMBO BIG CUDDLY ANIMAL PLUSH, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…