My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- KM Woven Graphite Upgrade Set Fits HPI Baja King Motor RCModelz
- NEW WADDINGTONS 2005 CHRISTMAS JIGSAW PUZZLE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS 1000 PIECES
- MATCHBOX LESNEY MODEL No.72a FORDSON MAJOR TRACTOR MIB
- PORSCHE 911 CARRERA RS 993 1995 red Red MINICHAMPS 1 43
- IXO Models 1 43 Scale Diecast LM1949 - Ferrari 166MM Winner Le Mans 1949
- LEGO 75091 Star Wars Flash Speeder - Brand New
- WWE MATTEL ELITE SERIES HULK HOGAN RINGSIDE EXCLUSIVE ECW WWF AMERICAN MADE WCW
- Authentich 100% Barbie Ken's Buddy Allan by Mattel Japan 1963
- MID WAR 1942-1943 Africa Eastern Front 2 Books Slipcase Flame of War 47522
- Figurine L'agent 212 - Les etains de Virginie
- Solar Spinner - GeoSmart Free Shipping
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that R C Trike Dancing Rider T3-01 - Tamiya R C Kits - 114810, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Power 90 Brushless Outrunner Motor 325Kv, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…