My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- KINETIC 1 48th SCALE F 16-A B ROCAF 70th ANIV FLYING TIGERS K48055
- Scalextric C.050 JPs Formula 1 ,SUPERB BOXED .See all Pics .
- JR PCM10S 10 CHANNEL RECEIVER 35MHz Dual Conversion
- (Gol ) 1 18 Minichamps BMW E32 730i 1987 Nip
- ART MODEL AM0322 FERRARI 857 S N.14 CUBA 957 P.HILL 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST
- Corgi 70606 Peugeot D3A Cibie Ltd Edition No. 0003 of 2000
- LEGO Creator Seasonal Toy Workshop (40106) Brand new sealed set. Discontinued
- LIVING DEAD DOLLS Regan - the EXORCIST ( 25 cm ) Doll MEZCO TOYS
- 1 6 DRAGON GERMAN 6TH ARMY FIELD MARSHALL PAULUS WINTER STALINGRAD BBI DID WW2
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Fly A-2008 96089 Corvette C5R 10th Anniversary BNIB 1 32, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add SCALEXTRIC COLLECTABLE C286 SUPER STOX FENDERBENDER YELLOW VERY GOOD + UNBOXED, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…