My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- KINETIC 1 48th SCALE F 16-A B ROCAF 70th ANIV FLYING TIGERS K48055
- Scalextric C.050 JPs Formula 1 ,SUPERB BOXED .See all Pics .
- JR PCM10S 10 CHANNEL RECEIVER 35MHz Dual Conversion
- (Gol ) 1 18 Minichamps BMW E32 730i 1987 Nip
- Fiat Ghia G230 S Coupe 1963 green 1 43 Matrix Resin
- Bburago Ferrari Testarossa 1984 3019 Yellow 1 18 Scale MIB
- Ty Beanie Boo 42 cm Cookie Dog Turtle Giraffe
- WWF RIPPED AND RUTHLESS IN YOUR HOUSE STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN SIGNED FIGURE
- 1 6 DRAGON GERMAN 27TH SS DIV MG-42 GUNNER P-38 EASTERN FRONT BBI DID 21 WW2
- Toynami 2003 Hanna-Barbera Thundarr The Barbarian Ookla 7 Action Figure New
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Fly A-2008 96089 Corvette C5R 10th Anniversary BNIB 1 32, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add SCALEXTRIC COLLECTABLE C286 SUPER STOX FENDERBENDER YELLOW VERY GOOD + UNBOXED, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…