My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- TAMIYA 32560 GERMAN TANK DESTROYER MARDER III 1 48 SCALE KIT
- Tamiya 58354 The Frog RC RC Kit - DEAL BUNDLE with STEERWHEEL Radio
- Gibsons - Meadow Farm - Jigsaw Puzzle - 1000 pieces
- 72 assorted diecast models including LLedo Promotional Models and Days Gone, etc
- Record 1 43 Scale Resin - 1955 Mercedes 300 SLR Targo Florio
- SKODA OCTAVIA II Kombi green métallisé Break 1 43
- MECCANO- Construction -advanced stage 2 of 4- 6 models- 0302 rare
- MCFARLANE MLB 26 CC SABATHIA COLLECTOR LEVEL CHASE VARIANT 1500 YANKEES
- Vintage 1990 G.I. Joe ARAH Eco Warrior CLEAN SWEEP MOSC Hasbro New Mint Rare
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that MV24193 CYLINDER HEAD AND GASKET ME - 342, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Tamiya 58486 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint M06 RC Kit WITH Tamiya ESC Unit Car, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…