My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Genesys RPG - Core Rulebook - A Narrative Dice System - FFG
- Hobbyboss 1 35 T-35 Early Version Soviet Heavy Tank Model Kit
- SLOT IT MCLAREN F1 GTR 'FIA GT DONINGTON 1997' CA10L 1 32 SLOT BNIB
- Left Sideframe, 1mm, Logo 700 XXtreme
- 12V Rain Detector Sensor Relay Module, Pre-Assembled
- Transformers Hunt For The Decepticons Voyager Payload by Hasbro Rare
- King and Country Taking Aim , The Apaches TRW093
- DC Universe Classics Trigon Wave 13 Teen Titans Superboy DCUC
- Minichamps - Mercedes SLR Mc Laren Roadster 2007 - 1 43
- Hot Wheels RLC 36 Ford Coupe Rewards Redline Collectors
- Educational Construction Set Learning Toy Kit Creative Fun Toy For Kids Age 6+
- WWE TED DIBIASE RARE ELITE SERIES 10 SUPERSTAR ACTION MATTEL WRESTLING FIGURE
- Vintage Action Man Tudor Figure
- Everyday Nendgoldid Shinonome of the (non-scale ABS & PVC painted action figure)
- Matsushima PoP Game Space Shuttle 1980's Vintage LCD Handheld Electronic Game
- New and sealed Heller Kit HMS Elizabethan. Scale 1 200. Rare
- Scalextric F1 Brawn GP Jenson Button 2009 World Champion C3047A BNIB
- Wooden chess board 'rough terrain' made from softwood
- Ferrari Dino 206 212 Spider Pieve S.Stefano 1971 Terra MG 1 43 BAR.143.013
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that SCALEXTRIC C2259 CADILAC LMP DAMS NO3 MOTgoldLA 100% BRAND NEW BNIB FANTASTIC , and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 4059 Spanish Scalextric Lotus JPS Mk4, superb condition but unboxed, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…