My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Franklin 1 12 Ford Shelby Cobra 427 1966
- Ebbro 44938 OKINAWA IMP Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 Super GT300 2013 52 1 43 scale
- Smart Roadster 2003 Grey 1 43 Minichamps 400032131 Model Diecast
- LEGO Hero Factory 6201 Toxic Reapa
- Mattel WWE Hall of Fame 6 Tough Talkers Hot Rod Rowdy Roddy Piper
- GI Joe Classic Collection U.S. Army Infantry 12-Inch (1996) Kenner Figure - (Cau
- Tared 15th Anniversary PVC Statue Femme Fatales Diamond Select Toys NIB
- JOHN JENKINS WAR OF THE pinkS NFYORK-07 YORKIST BILLMAN MIB
- RUDOLF CARACCIOLA 1 18 UNPAINTED FIGURE MADE BY VROOM FOR CMC EXOTO
- Ultra Power UP 240 AC DUO 240W 2in1 Battery RC Balance Charger Discharger NI
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that 10mm colonial zulu - warriors 48 figures - inf (25018), and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Legend of the 5 rings LCG Crab Clan 2019 Kotei Playmat - Hida Amgold, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…