My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- Wings of Glory - North American B-25C Mitchell (Bauer) - 1 200
- Gundam AGE-1F 2 Premium Bandai Limited MG 1 100
- Steiff Margarete Memorial Teddy Bear White Mohair Limited Edition 29cm 006821
- LEGO 60051 City Train High Speed Passenger Station - Brand New & Sealed
- Transformers Beastructor Combiner Set US Seller Saurus Ryu-Oh
- Action Man French Foreign Legion In Box
- NEW 30cm Harley Quinn Scale Collectible Figure Suicide Squad Kid Toy Xmas Gift
- Playmaker Toys Products - Infinite Spinning Top Light Up UFO Infini-Top
- Mercedes Formula 1 Formula Oneu2122 AMG Petronas Lewis Hamilton 2017 - 1 18 New
- Ixo Ferrari 1 43 Collection 3 Car Job Lot 360 612 F40
- VITESSE 1 43 42414 LANCIA DELTA INTERGRALE SABY GRATALOUP
- Academy 1 72 IL-2m & Panther D Limited Edition
- TNA Deluxe wrestling Series 10 Impact Kurt Angle Ships Today Low Price
- Wire Cutter Large Military 1 6 12 Inches
- Marvel Legends 12 Inch Iron Man Action Figure Hasbro USA Free Shipping
- 25mm napoleonic british - horse 1 gun & limber - art (23545)
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Warhammer Ork Flash Gitz - GW-50-24, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Pike & Shotte Samurai 28mm Warlord Games Ronin Samurai Japan Warrior Toh, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…