My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- KINETIC 1 48th SCALE F 16-A B ROCAF 70th ANIV FLYING TIGERS K48055
- Scalextric C.050 JPs Formula 1 ,SUPERB BOXED .See all Pics .
- JR PCM10S 10 CHANNEL RECEIVER 35MHz Dual Conversion
- (Gol ) 1 18 Minichamps BMW E32 730i 1987 Nip
- Matchbox No.22B Freeman Intercity very dark metallic purplec body
- Minichamps 1 43 Scale Model Car 530 133432 - McLaren F1 Road Car - Red
- LEGO - The Hobbit - An Unexpected Gathering 79003
- Collectible Puppet Figure Wrestling WWF Boxing Hulk Hogan Rojus
- 1 6 Scale Head Sculpt for 12inch Female Phicen Kumik Hot Toys Doll Body Accs
- DC COLLECTIBLES 2012 SDCC 3.75 KILOWOG FIGURE (RARE)
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Games Workshop Warhammer The White Dwarf 2017 40 Years Box Limited Edition BNIB, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 25mm classical selucid - 2 heavy - chariots (33628), $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…