My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- KINETIC 1 48th SCALE F 16-A B ROCAF 70th ANIV FLYING TIGERS K48055
- Scalextric C.050 JPs Formula 1 ,SUPERB BOXED .See all Pics .
- JR PCM10S 10 CHANNEL RECEIVER 35MHz Dual Conversion
- (Gol ) 1 18 Minichamps BMW E32 730i 1987 Nip
- Neo 1 43 Pontiac Grand Am , metallic-brown matt-black 2-Door , 1973
- ALPINE Celebration - Le Mans 2015 - 1 43 - NOREV
- LEGO Creator (31049) Twin Spin Helicopter (Brand New & Factory Sealed) A
- 24 Different 1996(9) and 1997(15) NFL Corinthian Headliners
- K185252 ARMADILLO LOOSE W DECALS 1989 GI JOE 100% COMPLETE SLAUGHTERS MARAUDERS
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Games Workshop Warhammer The White Dwarf 2017 40 Years Box Limited Edition BNIB, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add 25mm classical selucid - 2 heavy - chariots (33628), $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…