My typical morning routine involves opening a handful of programs—Slack, Steam, my web browser, Discord, Spotify, et cetera. While I keep my most-used apps pinned to my Windows taskbar, I still have a few apps I’ll open from my Start menu (to help reduce clutter).
- 25mm marlburian bavarian - dragoons 8 figures - cav (35498)
- Dragon 6795 LeFH18 40 w crew 1 35 Built and Painted
- Exinmex Slot Mex Bugatti, Rare Limited edition of only 25
- Lego City 60132 Service Station New & Sealed 2in1 now retired
- Figuras Dragon Ball z SUPER GOKU ULTRA INSTINTO JIREN VEGETA GOKU pink26 -30 CM
- 1989 GI Joe Equalizer SGT Slaughter's Marauders & MUTT Action Figure HASBRO Lot
- BOWEN DESIGNS MARVEL PREMIER COLLECTION MISTRESS DEATH 12 RESIN STATUE MIP
- 61 x PERSONALISED FUN FACE MASKS - STAG HEN PARTY - SEND US YOUR PIC - FREE P&P
- Siku 6777 John Deere 7r with Front Loader 1 3 2 Rc 7280 R New Boxed
- DINKY 410 BEDFORD CF VAN SIMPSONS
- Corgi World War II CC51005 M4 A3 Sherman Tank French Army, 3e Peleton 1944
- LEGO parts only - SEA SQUADRON REBEL FORCES STAR WARS 4 BIKES + CANNON my design
- Jakks WWE lot 5 Classic Superstars 27 Big Show Sgt Slaughter Doink Strike Force
- VERY HOT VERYHOT 1 6 SCALE MODERN US NAVY SEAL VBSS (PCU Ver.) OUTFIT ONLY
- Cable and Marvel Girl Walmart Exclusive
- Wild West Exodus - Red Oak Saloon
Any burger lover worth their salt knows that Allied Taskforce Joe Dust Tactics, and if you already own a KitchenAid, you can add Games Workshop Warhammer Night Goblin Warboss on Great Cave Squig New Forgeworld, $20 less than usual.
We used to do the “smell her head” test.
This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are they looking through my email? What’s going on over there?…